We introduce and train the youngest riders in the world of Trial and Enduro with the collaboration of first-rate schools and teachers.
We train and select the riders of the future for the official GasGas Trial and Enduro teams.
Find the course that best suits your needs and those of your child.
Discover the bike: GasGas Kids.
Authentic miniature all-terrain bikes
Designed for children from 3 years of age.
The Torrot series T and E are ideal bikes for beginners of off-road Trial and Enduro,
with very high levels of passive safety standards, so the only thing you have to worry about is having fun and learning.
Due to its excellence it is the school of great future champions.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- How old should my child be to be able to participate in the School of Champions?
- The Gas Gas School of Champions is open to any child starting from the age of 3
- What are the basic requirements for signing a child up with the School of Champions?
- The only requirement is that they know how to ride a bicycle without the help of an adult.
- Does the child need to have their own bike?
- Ideally the child will have their own bike so they can make faster progress both individually and at the School of Champions training sessions, but all of our schools have a limited number of bikes available to the students that don't have their own.
- I want to buy a motorbike
- Click here for your nearest dealer.
- How much do the courses cost?
- Find your School of Champions, see the prices, and make a reservation.
- What is the format of the courses?
- Look for School of Champions on the map and you will see the details of all the courses.
- How must the children dress?
- If they don't have motorcycle gear they should wear jeans and walking shoes/trainers. Most of the centres have the basic equipment available which may be of use to the children if they need it (see availability and features of School of Champions on the map).
- I have a school or a circuit and I want to be a GasGas School of Champions
- Request information here