Aimed at beginners as well as veteran riders
Without losing that Gas Gas trial and off-road character, the new Trial School is adapted to a level less demanding than that of the professionals. This is for riders who are more interested in a leisure sports activity or riding as a hobby and are looking for pure fun in a day of trial. To do this we have simplified some components, such as the suspension, which are elements that are overlooked by riders who are not so expert in the question of adjustments and fine-tuning.
The magic formula for a bike that is both fun and relaxed
Firstly, with suspension adjustments and engine mapping pre-set for a mid-level rider and so avoiding the common pitfalls of attempting to adjust settings in the hands of the non-expert.
Secondly, by offering only one size of engine: a 125 cc two-stroke. An engine size that helps a rider get on well with the bike without unpleasant surprises for any riders regardless of ability.
And last but not least, an excellent geometry and balance with regard to mass distribution. Both the front forks as well as the rear suspension of this model are slightly heavier than the rest of the series allowing better handling and traction in the new Gas Gas Trial School on all sorts of terrain.
- Single-cylinder 2-stroke, liquid cooled
- 124,8 cc
- Bore x stroke
- 54 x 54,5 mm
- 6 speed gearbox with GG 4/6 technology
- GG 1/3 hydraulic-diaphragm-system
- Carburettor and admission by reed valve
- Chrom-Molybdenum tubular frame
- Aluminium, Progressive linkage system
- Front fork
- OLLÉ with steel bar Ø 40, 170mm of travel
- Without regulation
- Shock absorber
- OLLÉ mono shock absorber (1 way)
- Spring pre-load ajustable.
- Suspension travel
- 164 mm rear wheel travel
- Rim type
- In aluminium with spokes
- Rim - tyre
- Front: 1.6 x 21 - Mitas Trial 2.75 X 21
- Rim - tyre
- Rear: 2.15 x 18 - Mitas Trial 4.00 X 18
- Front brake
- 185mm disc NG WAVE floating, monoblock 4 pistons BRAKTEC caliper
- Rear brake
- 150mm disc NG WAVE, autostand system 2 pistons BRAKTEC caliper
- Dry weight
- 69,5 kg
- Length x width x height: 2.010 x 825 x 1.130 mm
- 1.320 mm
- 660 mm